Under the advisement and spiritual guidance of Rev. Father Nicolaos H. Kotsis
See the Parish Calendar for the Users Group assigned each week.
|GROUP A||GROUP B|
|Steve Melzian||Tom Roumanis|
|Chris Webber||Andrew Cotitsas|
|Christopher A. Bekiares||Vicky Masters|
|Angelo Theros||David Price|
|Lambrini Lagos||Mary Price|
|Demetra Mitropoulos-Rundus||Michael Kasotakis|
|Nick Roopas||John Hauck|
|Patricia Douglas||Andrea Kahn|
|GROUP C||GROUP D|
|George Papandreou||Eva Mikhail|
|Michael Challis||Dimitris Tzavaras|
|Robert Templeman||Avraam Piniatoglou|
|Cynthia Templeman||Costas Boutsikakis|
|Lana Panagoulias||Maria Marku|
|Christos Kitromelides||Christina Vlahopoulos|
|Tony Daniels||Pauline Tzavaras|
|Christos Philippou||Brendan Haug|
- The first name on each group is the team leader and should be the first to arrive by 8:30 am (Captains check in with Rev. Father Nicolaos).
- The second name on each group is the back-up alternate to the team leader.
- ALL Ushers on duty should be at the Church for Sunday services no later than 9:00 am (The Start of Orthros).
- Your usher group is responsible for duty for services held during the week following your Sunday assignment (Sunday through Saturday).
- You should arrive at least 25 minutes BEFORE the week day services begin (Captains check in with Rev. Father Nicolaos).
- In the event you can’t serve, it is YOUR responsibility to arrange a substitute AND to inform your Captain!!
- A separate usher schedule is distributed for Holy Week. All groups serve on Good Friday and Holy Saturday.
- Rev. Father Nicolaos will call usher meetings through out the year as needed, usually 2-3, a minimum of one.
Agrippina the Martyr of Rome; Holy Martyrs Aristocleus the Priest, Demetrius the Deacon and Athanasius the Reader; The Holy New Archpriest Martyrs Gerasimus of Crete, Neophytos of Knossos, Joachim of Cherronisos, Hierotheos of Lampi, Zachariah of Sitia, Joachim of Petra, Gerasimos of Rethymno, Kallinikos of Kydonia, Melchizedek of Kissamos, Kallinikos of Diopolos, and those Martyred with Them (1821-1822); Mark, Bishop of Ephesus; Etheldreda the Queen