Under the advisement and spiritual guidance of Rev. Father Nicolaos H. Kotsis
See the Parish Calendar for the Users Group assigned each week.
|GROUP A||GROUP B|
|Steve Melzian||Tom Roumanis|
|Chris Webber||Andrew Cotitsas|
|Christopher A. Bekiares||Vicky Masters|
|Angelo Theros||David Price|
|Lambrini Lagos||Mary Price|
|Demetra Mitropoulos-Rundus||Michael Kasotakis|
|Nick Roopas||John Hauck|
|Patricia Douglas||Andrea Kahn|
|GROUP C||GROUP D|
|George Papandreou||Eva Mikhail|
|Michael Challis||Dimitris Tzavaras|
|Robert Templeman||Avraam Piniatoglou|
|Cynthia Templeman||Costas Boutsikakis|
|Lana Panagoulias||Maria Marku|
|Christos Kitromelides||Christina Vlahopoulos|
|Tony Daniels||Pauline Tzavaras|
|Christos Philippou||Brendan Haug|
- The first name on each group is the team leader and should be the first to arrive by 8:30 am (Captains check in with Rev. Father Nicolaos).
- The second name on each group is the back-up alternate to the team leader.
- ALL Ushers on duty should be at the Church for Sunday services no later than 9:00 am (The Start of Orthros).
- Your usher group is responsible for duty for services held during the week following your Sunday assignment (Sunday through Saturday).
- You should arrive at least 25 minutes BEFORE the week day services begin (Captains check in with Rev. Father Nicolaos).
- In the event you can’t serve, it is YOUR responsibility to arrange a substitute AND to inform your Captain!!
- A separate usher schedule is distributed for Holy Week. All groups serve on Good Friday and Holy Saturday.
- Rev. Father Nicolaos will call usher meetings through out the year as needed, usually 2-3, a minimum of one.
The Glorious Prophet Elias (Elijah); Synaxis of the Russians who were perfected in France: Protopresbyter Alexios Mednedkov, Presbyter Dimitrii Klepinin, Mother Maria Skobtsova, her son Yuri Skobtsov, and Ilia Fondaminskii; Mother Maria Skobtsova, New-Martyr of France